Which player belongs No. 3 on the Pistons’ draft board?

Read this before voting

1. Ben McLemore

2. Victor Oladipo

• Jun 22, 201311:38 pm
    by NickB

Alright, who’s voting for MCW? Seriously, he’s terrible and a gigantic project. And even if I didn’t think he was awful, how can you honestly consider taking him over Noel or Porter? I understand why people would be against Bennett (tweener, poor effort on defense, injury history) or Burke (athleticism), but there’s no way that a PG with no offensive game at all coming out of Syracuse-not exactly a factory of legit NBA players- is a better pick than Noel (a trading chip for us, and could help us tank seeing as he’s hurt) or Porter (do-it-all player, pretty much the surest thing in the draft).

• Jun 23, 201312:16 am
    by Blocks by Dre

So…if we don’t pick Trey Burke on our draft board at all, I’m pretty sure Dan would stop writing articles and protest that we get new commenters lol

• Jun 23, 20137:16 am
      by KaBa

Would you honestly pick Bruke as the #3 on the Draft Board? Well I would take Porter over Burke at anytime. Well Dan himself probably didn’t vote for Burke so far. Does Dan vote? (He is a Piston Fan?) ;)

• Jun 23, 20137:34 am
        by Blocks by Dre

I wouldn’t pick Burke over Porter, but I would pick him after Porter, McLemore, Oladipo, and Bennett. But if we were to pick MCW over Burke I just think Dan’s reaction would be too funny lol

• Jun 23, 20137:43 am
        by Dan Feldman

I am voting, and I’ve voted for the same player in each poll so far. It isn’t Burke.

• Jun 23, 201311:45 pm

Don’t worry, Noel will finally make it onto the board. And then you’ll start voting Burke.

It should be a good competition between Bennett and Burke though for the 5 spot.

• Jun 23, 20132:04 am
    by joe

If Pistons are trying to trade Stuckey, then why would they wanna draft a point guard?

• Jun 23, 20133:09 am
      by oats

I don’t understand this question. Stuckey is not a good point guard, so the team would draft a point guard to do better than him. Stuckey is probably best as a 6th man combo guard, a job that could easily be the best way to utilize Knight. Given Detroit’s need for shooting, he might be the worse fit of the two in that role. Even if he isn’t, Stuckey is way more expensive than Knight and therefore way more expendable. The goal for this off season should be to add someone who can start at the point and someone who at least can contend for that starting SG job. That means that if Stuckey stays on the team that he has a decent chance of being the 4th guard. Given that, it seems unlikely that it will make sense to bring him back after this season. If they can trade him then the team will get something for him, but if they hold on to him all year they will likely just watch him leave in free agency and the team won’t get anything.

• Jun 23, 20132:42 am
    by Pimp Zombie

screw no.3…I’ll tell you who needs to be no.1: Michael Carter Williams….mark my words…dude would average nearly a double/double playing with Monroe and Drummond. He will be an NBA gem…mark my  words

• Jun 23, 201311:47 pm

if only there were a safe way for us to put some money on that…

• Jun 23, 20137:12 am
    by KaBa

Am I the only one who is seeing this crazy percentages, Trey Burke is having 100%, MCW 300%, Otto Porter is nhaving 5300%. I alwayas thought that only 100% altogether are possible.

• Jun 23, 201311:46 pm

No, that happens with the polls here all the time. Just divide allthe numbers by 100 and they’ll be right.