Video: A source on YouTube for Andre Drummond highlights

I mentioned the other day that I couldn’t find video of Andre Drummond‘s second of two impressive dunks against the Charlotte Bobcats. Thanks to commenter Lake Side Live, I found that and then some. A YouTube user going by the screen name Grant Hill — interesting, since Drummond might be the most entertaining rookie the Pistons have had since Hill — has a nice collection of Drummond highlights from the preseason. Check out his page for more, and hopefully more videos keep coming all season. I’d post a video of Drummond dunking every day if I could.

Update: A couple of commenters below rightfully pointed out that Need4Detroit is also a fantastic source for Pistons-related highlight videos on YouTube.

• Oct 22, 20122:00 pm
    by MadPoopz

Need4Detroit on Youtube deserves some love for his mixtapes as well.  No preseason video’s yet but his stuff is always awesome.

• Oct 22, 20122:57 pm
    by Nick

Yes Need4Detroit makes the best Piston videos. Im waiting for him to make some new videos.

• Oct 22, 20123:10 pm

Just added a link to the post. Thanks for the tip, totally forgot about his page.

• Oct 22, 20127:58 pm
    by Lake Side Live

Will definately check out need4detroit, hopefully they’ll have plenty of reg season Andre Drummond highlights to work with!

• Oct 23, 20123:10 am
    by Vic

Funny but really nice complete Drummond Pistons preseason mix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7vKFDchI4

• Oct 24, 20128:47 am
    by DJxNVxME

313ntertainment will be your 1 stop shop for allllll Pistons highlights this season! Check me out! DJxNVxME in the house :) Thanks for the Love Vic!!

• Jul 1, 20136:42 pm
    by Onita

I drop a comment whenever I like a post on a site or I have something to valuable to
    contribute to the conversation. Usually it is a result of the passion displayed
    in the article I browsed. And after this post Video: A source on YouTube for Andre Drummond highlights ?
    PistonPowered. I was moved enough to leave a thought :) I do have 2 questions for you if it’s okay. Is it only me or does it look as if like some of these responses look like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at other online sites, I’d
    like to keep up with you. Would you make a list every one of all your shared
    sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

• Oct 18, 20137:32 pm
    by coupons

Good day! This post couldn’t be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!