Tonight’s Pistons preseason opener added to Fox Sports Detroit lineup

Tonight’s preseason opener against the Toronto Raptors at 7:30 p.m. was originally not going to be aired on Fox Sports Detroit, but the Detroit Free Press reports it has been added. Here is the updated preseason TV schedule:

DATE OPPONENT TIME TV

Today Toronto 7:30 p.m. FSD

Friday at Toronto 7 p.m. FSD

Saturday at Milwaukee 8:30 p.m. FSD

Tuesday Orlando 7:30 p.m. FSD

Oct. 18 at Miami 7:30 p.m. FSD

Oct. 20 Charlotte 7:30 p.m. FSD

Oct. 24 vs. Minnesota in Winnipeg, Manitoba 8 p.m. None

Oct. 26 Atlanta 7:30 p.m. None

Also, because of the Detroit Tigers game, the radio broadcast for tonight’s exhibition against Toronto has moved to WWJ-AM (950).

• Oct 10, 201210:15 am
    by gmehl

I am so geed up to see how all these new guys go together. So many players have a lot to prove this season.

• Oct 10, 20121:15 pm
    by Lake Side Live

Hi Patrick,

Just thought I’d add an addendum apparetnly fox sports detroit will be running the Oct 24th game against Minnesota in Winnepeg according to the Pistons TV Schedule I got from their website.

It looks like these two games were originally the only pre-season games that would air and then others were added because of the NHL lockout. Maybe that’s why their the only ones listed on the Pistons actual website to highlight the change.

• Oct 10, 20121:20 pm
      by Lake Side Live

Ooops sorry looks like they didn’t update the FSD TV page now that I’ve read article.  Looks like  they were always going to show the first pre-season game, then they added 5 cause of the lockout and dropped the Winnepeg game.  Hope this clarifies

• Oct 10, 20123:57 pm
    by javi

Hey thanks for the update!  I need to catch my games, but wasn’t sure where I’d find it for the DVR.  I already have two of my Hopper tuners recording this evening: one for my kid, one for PrimeTime Anytime, and the third is reserved for Pistons Ball.  I was a bit worried before the season started about how I would get all my recordings taken care of, but with the Hopper I have 2,000 hours of recording space.  I’ll be able to record the whole season no problem!   A DISH coworker got me excited about the Hopper, and whether it’s prime time TV or sports you like, the Hopper can handle it all.

• Oct 10, 20124:55 pm
    by labatts

Anyone else notice something suspicious?  Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the game.  I can’t possibly stay up for the Tigers game, so this is great.