Rodney Stuckey’s crossover on Kobe Bryant makes NBA.com’s top 10 of the season

We all remember the Pistons-Lakers game earlier this season — it was arguably the high point of the year for the Pistons, namely because of Rodney Stuckey going toe-to-toe with Kobe Bryant down the stretch and winning. Stuckey’s barrage of highlights included a sick crossover on Bryant, which made NBA.com’s list of top 10 crossovers of the season in the video above.

Hat tip, NBC Pro Basketball Talk

• May 15, 201211:14 pm
    by Moe

if only he knew how much talent he had, he is an absolute force when on his game and focused

• May 16, 20121:28 pm
    by Tiko

Stuckey will never be a champion or anything close to it

• May 16, 20124:51 pm

Being a champion usually has more to do with which team you are on than how good you are (unless you are a superstar). Also, most players who stick around the league for long end up being “anything close to it” at some point. In fact, Stuckey had been by the time his rookie season was over. At least, I would count within two games of the finals as “something close to” a champion. What is your definition?

• May 17, 201212:11 pm
        by Tiko

I’m implying he will never be a champion in the role the front office perceives him in. Basically he will never be an integral part of a championship team as a Piston.

• May 16, 20123:45 pm
      by Daye and Knight

The link above is a good indication of Stuckey’s growth. Even if injuries kept him from finishing strong, he’s really showing that he has turned the corner.

• May 16, 20128:52 pm
    by Desolation Row

Jameer Nelson’s crossover seemed pretty standard to me…

• May 17, 201210:43 am
    by Moe

even kobe couldnt stop him when he’s hot, does that prove nothing?

• Sep 21, 20132:31 pm
    by radial arm saw

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if youu
    knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding
    one? Thanbks a lot!

• Dec 27, 201312:08 am
    by Art

Hi my friend! I wsnt tto say that this post is awesome,
    nice written and include approximately all vital infos.
    I’d like to see extra posts like this .