- Intro post
- Joe Dumars’ draft track record is strong
- 3-on-3: Joe Dumars drafting
- Poll: Grade Joe Dumars’ total draft history
- Joe Dumars shifted to offensive focus – but why?
- 3-on-3: Joe Dumars’ philosophy
- Poll: Will the Pistons’ offense or defense turn around first?
- The two steps for building a contender, and how Joe Dumars does it backward
- 3-on-3 Player Development
- Poll: Will the Pistons make the playoffs in any of the following three seasons?
- For better or worse, Rodney Stuckey and Joe Dumars will forever be linked
- 3-on-3: The Pistons development of Rodney Stuckey
- Poll: Will Rodney Stuckey or Brandon Knight have a better career?
- Why the Pistons should keep Joe Dumars
- 3-on-3: Judging Joe Dumars
- Poll: Should the Pistons retain Joe Dumars as their general manager?
Thanks to Matt Moore, Ryan Slocum, David Thorpe, Michael Rosenberg and Mike Payne for participating in 3-on-3s. Their voices certainly added a lot to the discussion.
Also thanks to everyone who commented on our posts. I know I speak for Patrick when I say how much we enjoyed the comments in the last week. There are still some though-provoking responses I haven’t had a chance to answer yet, but I’m hoping to go through those tonight.
Leave a Reply