Date: Nov. 7, 2010
Time: 6 p.m.
Television: Fox Sports Detroit
Las Vegas projection
Spread: Detroit +1.5
Score: Warriors win, 105.25-103.75
Three things to watch
Stuckey says everything is fine, according to Vincent Goodwill of The Detroit News. We’ll see.
My guess is Stuckey won’t start, but he’ll play his usual amount of minutes.
2. Tracy McGrady’s resurgence
In his last two games, McGrady has played his best game of the season. Can he make it three?
He’s actually looking like a player deserving of his spot in the rotation. For now, I’m done calling for him to sit, but he must continue to perform. The Pistons have enough options at guard that they don’t need to play him if he struggles.
3. Monta Ellis reverting to the mean
Ellis is off to a fantastic start to the season, but he’s not really a 52-percent shooter. That number will go down, and hopefully, it will begin to tonight.
He’s also averaging three steals per game – another number that will come down. Steals start fastbreaks, and that’s where Ellis can get easy shots. If the Pistons’ point guards (and point forwards) take care of the ball, they can limit Ellis’ damage.
- Patrick answered a few questions for a Warriors site.
- Mike Payne of Detroit Bad Boys explained why the Warriors have improved.
- Tracy McGrady’s knee injury against the Celtics may have been a blessing in disguise, Chris Iott of Mlive wrote.
Leave a Reply