So, DaJuan Summers played well last night. But other than that, it was more of the same for the Pistons – Tayshaun Prince got hurt and Detroit suffered an embarrassing defeat. The Pistons are probably in store for suffering against Cleveland tonight, too.
And it’s really a shame. Spring is here. The sun is shining. It’s warm. There are so many reasons to be in a good mood.
Except the Pistons.
So, I dug up some old posts from this season about the good times. Yes, they were scarce. But if you need a lift, check them out. And remember, it’s almost over.
- A season-opening blowout of Memphis when everyone was healthy and played well together
- A November win over Atlanta when Detroit showed heart, hustle and blood
- Once upon a time, Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva carried the Pistons to a win over a playoff contender
- A win over Orlando that made be believe this Piston team was better than last year’s (On paper, it still might be true.)
- Despite their record, the Pistons have some players with talent and personality.
- Chucky Atkins’ resurgence
- An awesome music video about a player who will be my favorite Piston when Ben Wallace retires
- Ben Wallace’s and Jonas Jerebko’s ridiculous underratedness
- Jason Maxiell has fun
- Tayshaun Prince and Richard Hamilton return from the dead
- And hey, the Pistons aren’t the Nets.
Leave a Reply