Sports Club Stats has an awesome amount of info (hat tip: Royce Young of Daily Thunder). I’m going to bookmark this for – hopefully – next season. But here are a few things I learned about the Pistons’ playoff chances this year.
- The Pistons odds of making the playoffs are 0.009768 percent.
- Besides a win over the Celtics, Detroit fans should root for the Lakers to beat the Pacers tonight.
- If the Pistons finish the season 16-7, they’ll have a one percent chance of making the playoffs.
- To tip that percentage over 50, they’ll have to finish 20-3.
- Its not all doom and gloom. If they finish 23-0, they’re a playoff lock.
Leave a Reply