Date: Feb. 17, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Television: Fox Sports Detroit
Las Vegas projection
Spread: Detroit +11
Score: Orlando wins, 101-90
Detroit offensive rating: 103.7 (25th)
Detroit defensive rating: 108.7 (21st)
Detroit pace: 88.4 (29th)
Orlando offensive rating: 108.6 (11th)
Orlando defensive rating: 103.0 (4th)
Orlando pace: 93.0 (14th)
Score: Orlando wins, 99-94
- The Magic ended the first half of their season winning an impressive 10-of-13. Let’s hope the All-Star Break cooled them off a bit.
- As reluctant as I am to call winning 4-of-6 a hot streak, that’s exactly the kind of season Detroit’s having this year. The Pistons won their first game back from the break yesterday, and hopefully they can keep it going tonight.
- If it seems like Detroit always does well when facing the Magic, there’s a good reason. Amazingly, since the Pistons won the Larry O’Brien Trophy in 2004 they are 22-7 against Orlando, including an 8-1 playoff record. Unfortunately though, these Pistons aren’t quite the same as those that came before them.
- Orlando Magic Daily has a Magic-centric preview of tonight’s game. Philip doesn’t overlook Jonas Jerebko, but Rashard Lewis gets the edge in his head-to-head matchup. Mistake?
- Make sure to visit Daily Dime Live to chat during tonight’s game.
Leave a Reply