I don’t want to believe it, but I have to ask.
- Are the Pistons just the type of team that loses by 17 (104-87) to the Knicks?
- The type of team that shows no desperation?
- The type of team that whines about playing time?
- The type of team that gets out-rebounded (44-33) by the NBA’s third-worst rebounding team?
- The type of team that lets David Lee go for 30 and 12?
- The type of team that allows its opponent to make 51.3 percent of its shots.
- The type of team that’s destined for the lottery?
I want to say no.
- I want to point out Richard Hamilton (5-of-21) and Tayshaun Prince (two points in 25 minutes) are still getting acclimated.
- I want to point out Will Bynum sat out.
- I want to point out Charlie Villanueva (scoreless) is playing hurt.
But it’s getting tougher and tougher to defend this team. The Pistons are running out of excuses.
This season could get ugly quickly if they don’t turn it around soon.
Leave a Reply